2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cryptopay website, Playstore and apple store for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cryptopay website or mobile app; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cryptopay at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Cryptopay’s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Cryptopay makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cryptopay does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall Cryptopay or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cryptopay’s website, even if Cryptopay or a Cryptopay authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Account (Access to our services) We are allowed to close your account or hold your account if it is reported for fraud or notice any suspicious activities. We can terminate, enable or disable any or all of our Services, your User Account or your access to the Services at any time and for any reason. You are allowed to close your User Account at any time for any reason. Depending on the Services available to you in your User Account, we may require you to take certain actions in order to complete a pending transaction or provide additional information prior to closing such User Account.You are solely responsible for any fees already incurred or associated with the closing of your User Account, whether incurred directly by you from cryptopay.ng, or incurred by cryptopay.ng on your behalf with a third party in order to complete any such action. Closing your User Account may not result in the deletion of information we hold about you or your activity.
6. Account (Credentials) keep your credentials associated with our website/Mobile app. You are solely responsible for managing and maintaining the security of any information relating to such credentials and agree that Cryptopay.ng shall not be held responsible (and you shall not hold us responsible) for any unauthorized access to the Website/Mobile app or any outcoming harm you may encounter.
7. Modifications Cryptopay may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Wallets Wallets are provided to you by Cryptopay.ng. The Wallet is only capable of bitcoin transactions for now, do not try to store any virtual currency that is not supported by Cryptopay.ng. You will be allowed to make use of ONE wallet address per transaction.
9. Transactions Once transaction details have been submitted to the network, we cannot assist you to cancel or otherwise modify your transaction or transaction details. Cryptopay.ng has no control over any network and does not have the ability to facilitate any cancellation or modification requests after transaction has been completed.
10. Governing Law Your relationship with Cryptopay.ng and use of any of our Services is subject to the laws, regulations, and rules of governmental or regulatory authorities in Nigeria. By entering into this User Agreement, you agree to act in compliance with and be legally bound to any and all Applicable Law.